2 days & 1 night at Halong Bay starts from $ 175 | $ 95 per day - per person
All Incl: Private Cabin + Guide + Meals + Fees + Kayaking + Tai Chi Session & more...
24h Tour’s - premium selected cruise trips combine the meaningful small-group travel experiences we’ve made famous with a little more polish. Start cruising and enjoy the romantic waves of Halong Bay with Alisa cruise.
Explore & overnight in your own private cozy luxury cabin with a fascinating and breathtaking peaceful view on this unique UNESCO World Heritage Site, surrounded with thousands of limestone karsts and isles in various shapes and sizes.
We know our stuff over the years and we don’t mince our words.
And if a cruise in Halong Bay isn’t up to scratch you won’t find it on our selections list, you're just going to have to join us & enjoy!
Are you ready for a unique & unforgettable experience and memories you will treasure forever?
1>JUNIOR SUITE OCEAN VIEWS CABIN
2> SENIOR SUITE OCEAN VIEWS PRIVATE BALCONY WITH JACUZZI BATHTUB
3> VIP ALISA SUITE PRIVATE BALCONY
4>TRIPLE SENIOR SUITE PRIVATE BALCONY CABIN
5> FAMILY SUITE CONNECTING OCEAN VIEWS PRIVATE BALCONY
AIRPORT PICK UP & DROP OFF SERVICE
24h Tour offers wide range of transportation services for all over Vietnam especially car rental service with private driver & Airport Transfer Services.
We specially take care from your moment of arrival until leaving. We pay attention to detail & understand your expectation. We do not simply provide transportation services, we aim to be your travelling companion.
More info or book directly airport transportation click here...
IMPORTANT TO KNOW ABOUT HALONG BAY BEFORE YOU BOOK WITH US
Please note that 24h Tour, tries at all time to give an accurate illustration of the proposed itinerary for 2 days & 1 night on Halong Bay. This is our strenght to be open and honest and to be clear in information to our clients with our reputation during the time we operate, you are traveling to most popular touristic destination in Vietnam. Our intensions are not to create over expectation of your trip, that’s why we would like to share joining a trip like this give you a great experience and a caught a glimpse of breathtaking Halong Bay.
But we would like to highlight that Halong Bay will be popular touristic destination as doing the activities and visiting the caves or islands during day 1 and 2, if your schedule allow we advise you to join the option for 3 days & 2 nights on Halong Bay this all for a more better holiday experience, where on the 2nd day you will discover Halong Bay on a non-less-touristic way on a smaller cruise cruising around, to incorporate experience from past travellers' comments and our own research. We just want you in the right mindset before booking & visiting breathtaking Halong Bay.
CANCELATION POLICY FOR HALONG BAY CRUISE BOOKINGS
- Within 30 days : Free of Charge
- Within 20 days : 50% total fee
- Within 14 days : 75% total fee
- Within 7 days : 100% total fee
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
Cancellation notice must be send to us via email. Refunds will be processed in between 48 hours or directly at our office during openings hours.
CANCELLATION DECISION MADE BY MANAGEMENT BOARD OF HALONG BAY
When cancellation decision are made by Management Board of Halong Bay on the day of the trip in case of bad weather conditions or other safety matters. In such case, we will make alternative travel arrangement for you on request or offer refund in accordance with the cruise policy on the non joined services following your itinerary. Refunds will be processed directly at our office during openings hours.
This information has been compiled with care and good faith. They give an accurate illustration of the proposed arrangements for this holiday. Occasionally our itineraries are updated during the year to incorporate improvements stemming from past travellers' comments and our own research.
The information given in your itinerary may be slightly different on the day of your departure. It's very important that you print and review a final copy of your Itinerary & Trip Notes a couple of days prior to travel, in case there have been changes that affect your plans, we always handover before your departure our latest updated itinerary. If you have any queries, please contact us directly we are here to help you!
While we operate successful different options for our “Halong Bay Cruise” trips in this region throughout the year, some changes may occur in our itineraries. Circumstances beyond our control such as changes in local conditions, inclement weather to timetables and transport routes or other reasons could force us to make changes to this itinerary. Any costs shown are subject to change, though are an accurate reflection of costs at time of writing.
This can happen with little notice so please be prepared for modifications to the route. The order and timing of included activities in each location may also vary from time to time.
Please also note that visa requirements are subject to change and are the responsibility of the traveller and not that of Friends Travel Vietnam.
To secure your booking, you have settled your down-payment with us. The balance due is payable upon your arrival in Hanoi at 24h Tour office at 3rd Floor No. 23 Hang Voi street, on the day before your scheduled departure. It’s possible to settle by cash or credit card (settle by card there might be an applicable transaction fee).
Be aware that our prices are not inclusive of transfer fees levied by your bank and oversea bank - please ask your bank to transfer the sum prior deduction or any shortfall.
The booking is only confirmed when full payment is completed on at least a day before your departure or if agreed others by email. We reserve the right to release part or full booking if the full payment is not completed as deadline. Payment in Vietnam Dong is to be made equivalent to the amount in United States Dollars at the official exchange rate of the VietcomBank at the time of your booking.
We recommend that you take a moment to read through this information before travelling, and would appreciate any feedback on how well it's being implemented in the field.
- Hạ Long Bay
The information below on your itinerary and details are intended to assist you as you consider your travel options for Vietnam with Vietnam 24h Tour. In addition to the detailed itinerary each tour has been supported with some useful information to provide you with an overview of your accommodation & meals, all things as money, passports, visas, vaccinations, insurance, clothing, personal equipment and much more to help you with your travel preparations.
DAY 1 : HANOI - HALONG BAY - LAN HA BAY ON ALISA CRUISE ( L/ D)
- Our tour guide and bus pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter.
- Departure to Halong Bay for 3.5 Hours and on the way you can enjoy the landscape of the the Red River Delta country side
- Stopover at Hai Duong province for refreshment about 20 – 30 minutes
- Arrive to Tuan Chau harbor, take break and welcome drink at Alisa Cruise Lounge before transfered to Alisa Cruise
- Welcome to Alisa Cruise, enjoy welcome drink while our cruise manager give a brief introduction, safety guidelines bout Alisa Cruise. Check-in your cabin and Start cruising and explore Halong Bay – one of the New Seven Wonders of Nature.
- Enjoy lunch with Vietnamese and International dishes served, while cruising in the magnificent Halong Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
- After lunch, you will visit Titop Beach- one of very famous Island in Halong Bay, you can swimming, climbing up to the Titop moutain and taking photos.
- continues to cruising exploration in HALONG BAY passing by Cua Van Floating Village, Tien Ong Cave, Trong Cave, Ho dong Tien, do Kayaking near Luon Cave.
- Come back to our Alisa Cruise and relax by enjoying Sun Set party with Juices, Cocktails, Red Vine and fruits on Pararoma Roof Bar.
18:00- 18: 30
- Join the cooking class guided directly by Chef of Alisa Cruise. You have chance to practice Vietnamese traditional dishes such as spring roll or famous cuisine of Vietnam.
- Time for dinner enjoying special food on the cruise at Alisa Restaurant.
- Evening entertainments: Relax at leisure; Beauty Spa Service; Enjoy night movie; Play game on the cruise such as cards game, chess, karaoke, squid fishing, and overnight on the Alisa Cruise
DAY 2: Ha Long Bay - Hanoi (B/L)
- Early morning sun risers can enjoy Tai Chi le session on the sundeck. Tai chi also called Tai chi chuan, combines deep breathing and relaxation with slow and gentle movements. Coffee, tea and pastries for light breakfast are served in the dining room with morning view of bay’s landscape.
- Morning view of bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee and breakfast.
- Transfer by tender to Sung Sot Cave. It takes approximately 50 minutes for cave visiting, one of the most beautiful cave in Halong bay with beautiful stalactites and stalagmites. Return to the boat by tender. Proper shoes are highly recommended.
- Check-out and settle bills at receptionHaving brunch at Alisa Restaurant on boat
- Return to Hanoi by comfortable air-con shuttle bus
- Stopover in Hai Duong province to visit a ceramics workshop
16:00 – 16:30
- Arrive in Hanoi end your trip.
- Welcome Drink
- Cruise Itinerary and Program
- In-house English Tour Guide
- Cabins with A/C (cabins facilities are different depended on cruise types)
- Luxury en-suite Bathroom
- 1 Lunch + 1 Dinner + 1 mini breakfast + International Brunch Buffet in the last day of itinerary.
- 1 mineral water per person per day (in room)
- Tea/coffee for breakfast
- Service Charges
- Sunrise Tai Chi Class
- Cooking class
- Entrance and Sightseeing Fees
• Transfer Service
• Visa Arrangements
• Beauty Spa Services and Massage
• Tips and Personal Expenses
• All other services not mentioned above
PICK UP / DROP OFF
You will see that the pick up and drop off time are well noted in the cruise itinerary. Generally speaking, almost al cruise trip will start at noontime, thus if you are leaving from Hanoi, you will need to depart between 7:45AM and 8:30AM to meet the cruise schedule. Standard included is a seat on the shuttle bus provided by the cruise service. There are 2 ways to be picked up for your departure, we always pick you up as confirmed by email.
HOTEL / STAY:
- Pick up zone only from Hanoi Old Quarter
- From hotel or stay
- Please wait at the lobby
* Client will be responsible to confirm their stay in Hanoi Old Quarter, if not confirmed your stay for pick-up you will be required to come to our meeting point at 7:30AM, we always reconfirm your pick up details departing time by email
- From "Vietnam 24h Tour" office
- Address Hanoi Old Quarter at 23 Hang Voi street.
Not being on time or being present is seeing as non-shown up!
The cruise trip will return to the harbor by 11 AM or 12 PM on the last day of the trip and you can expect to reach your hotel in Hanoi or our office between 4:00 and 4:30PM.
Keep in mind to arange and plan your travel accordingly to your itinerary. For example if you arrive at Hanoi airport at 9:30AM, it will be too late for a cruise departing on the same day. Similarly, any onward flight or train trip from Hanoi will need booked to be later than 7PM so that you can avoid all the hassle involved.
Please ask for advice if needed or if you are not sure about it.
WHAT TO BRING
Most of the cases, Halong Bay will be a side trip from your grander voyage to Vietnam. If possible, leave your luggage with a hotel (if trusted) and bring only day pack with you to best enjoy the trip. Take into account that you will need to carry them onto the shuttle bus, then onto the deck, then from the deck back to land. The lighter you pack, the better. Below are a few tips for you to pack smartly.
Travel documents: These are essential and you may be denied boarding without valid documents such as passport and visa.
Clothes: You will need at least 3 set of clothes: for casual day wear, for evening wear and for swimming if you plan to do so. If you travel between May and October, it is fine to bring shorts and skirts and short sleeve shirts. For the rest of the year, bring extra sweaters since Halong Bay can get quite cold. In December and January for example, bring some light jackets.
Water bottles: Although the cruise will have water ready for you, some shuttle bus will not have them. Keep yourself hydrated all through out the trip to best enjoy it. Please note that water will not be complimentary.
Footwear: Sandals and walking shoes are both fine though the frequent exposure to water may make your feet wet and stinky with high capacity shoes. Sandals, on the other hand, may make you feel uncomfortable walking insides the caves or when you climb the rock to the top of some grotto's.
Electronic device: Camera is another essential item on your to-pack list. Charge the battery to full before you leave Hanoi and always leave them charged when you are in the cabin. There are so many things in Halong Bay to capture photos of and you do not want to miss the opportunity. Bringing the laptop or expensive device with you to Halong Bay may be better than leaving them at the hotel back in Hanoi. Always keep an eye on your personal belongings to minimize the risks. Unless otherwise noted, all cruises on our website are equipped with wifi facility for you to keep in touch with friends and relatives.
Others: A raincoat will be helpful in rainy summer months. The cruise will have umbrella ready but it does not hurt to bring your own. Sunglasses and sunscreen also work great for the sunbathing moments on the top deck of cruise and junks. Bring your medication if required by doctor. If you are seasickness, stock up on pills. Waterproof backpack.
What not to bring:
Below are what you should not bring with you on board – some are prohibited by the cruise:
Firearms, in-flammables, sharp objects, Illegal drugs and substances, Irons, hot plates and kitchenware, Alcoholic beverages, Pillows, Blankets & Towels those are already provided on board.
WEATHER CONDITIONS HALONG BAY
Max - Min
Max - Min
DIETARY OR SPECIAL FOOD REQUEST
In order to take care of your special food request we would like you to inform us by email in advance. firstname.lastname@example.org
ADVANCED REGISTRATION WILL BE REQUIRED
Please provide us your passport information (name, date of birth, passport number, visa validity) prior to departure.