Laying 500 meters above sea level, with an average temperature of 22-25°C, Pu Luong Retreat is truly a green and peaceful escape from noisy cities. Just 50 meters from well-paved and quiet roads, you reach the retreat by coming through a green oasis with traditional houses, panoramic views, vegetable gardens and old palm, jackfruit and grapefruit trees. A small road downhill along rice field terraces takes you to small villages of the Thai people who still maintain their pure culture.
PU LUONG RETREAT FOR 2 DAYS & 1 NIGHT
|Accommodation||Accommodation type||Twin-shared||Single supplement||Book Today|
|Luxury homestay||155 USD|
|Valley view bungalow||175 USD||130 USD|
|Valley view suite bungalow||195 USD||140 USD|
Highlights of the area are:
Located on a hillside, divided in three layers, Pu Luong Retreat guarantees you a stunning view from every corner of the Retreat.
Bringing the rice field and farm activities up close to your very own eyes.
Plenty of old tress and a full green coverage.
Buildings that are designed to disappear in nature.
A nice stream floating, watering the area and offers the amazing sound of the water gurgling its way down in summer.
Wellness and Spa
- Pu Luong
Day 1: Water wheels walk and rafting | 2.5 km easy walk – 1.5 hours | 2 km rafting – 1.5 hours
AM: You enter Pu Luong Nature Reserve by road via a breathtaking mountain pass giving you a panoramic view of the whole valley. You arrive at your accommodation in time for a delicious lunch, followed by free time to explore the beautiful retreat, with its captivating panoramic views and tranquil setting.
PM: You will be transffed to a suspension bridge over the Cham River, where you begin your walk in search of stunning water wheels. Get up close to each wheel and discover how water is moved from river to handmade bamboo aqueducts via simple constructions of all sizes.
Arriving at a local fisherman’s house, you have a short rest to gear up for the rafting adventure with Dinh and his team. Float along the calm river and enjoy the views, in between learning how to paddle and steer your handcrafted rafts.
Arriving at scenic Tan Lap bridge, you disembark to be transferred back to Pu Luong Retreat for dinner.
Day 2: Enthralling trekking routes | 4 km easy walking – almost 3 hours
AM: Start early to descend into the beautiful valley facing the Retreat where you walk around tumbling rice terraces. Trek through small paths shrouded in vegetation to slowly reveal a picturesque village sitting at the base of a towering mountain.Your camera will not be able to sit still!
Continuing to the base of the valley, you weave between roads and farmland, villages and wild fields, ponds and rivers, mountains and open land. Savour the ever-changing scenery as you trek to a beautiful spot. Then you will be transferred back to Puluong Retreat for lunch.
PM: Check out the Lodge. See you next time!
All reservations must be in writing via email/facsimile to Hanoi Reservation Office with details above.
Final confirmation is made by Party A when Party B paid the balance. Party A denies or cancels a part or package services if the balance is not fully paid on time.
To support Party A with handling passenger data with the local authorities we request full passenger data of existing bookings at least 48 hours prior to arrival date. The required passengers’ information is Full name, Date of birth, Passport number, Visa issuing date, Visa expiry date.
Check in and Check out time
Standard check in time is 13:30 PM
Standard check out time is 11:30AM.
Prior arrangements need to be made if early check-in or late check-out is required. A charge will be applicable in this instance.
- Late check - out until 18:00 pm: half - day rental
- Late check - out after 18:00 pm: full day rental
- Early check in before 08:00 am: full - day rental
- Early check in from 08:00 am: half day rental
Tour guides and driver policy
For any group less than 5 paying guests
- Tour guide and driver stay at Pu Luong Retreat: Surcharge of US$6 per person for 1-night stay including accommodation (internal) and meal
For any group of 5 paying guests and up
- FOC for 1 tour guide and 1 driver: staying at internal accommodation including meals
- Rates are applicable for tour guide and/or tour leader escorting passengers stay at Pu Luong Retreat only
Deposit and Payment
For any reservation from 1 to 3 rooms
- A full payment must be processed at least 6 days prior to arrival date.
For any reservation from 4 rooms up
- A deposit 30% of the total payment must be deposited at least 14 days prior to the arrival date.
- The balance 70% of the total payment must be processed at least 5 days prior to the arrival date.
Payment must be paid by cash, credit card or bank transfer.
Payments must be settled either in VND or in US$ (the currency exchange rate will be based on the selling rate published by Vietcombank of Vietnam at the date of payment). Party A reserves the right to release some or all rooms of the reserved bookings if payment for the completed bookings is not paid to the deadline.
Late payment is subjected to 2 % interest charged on a monthly basic.
For cancellations of bookings, charges may apply.
Confirmed bookings must be cancelled in writing (email/facsimile) only and this will only be effective once the written cancellation is confirmed by 24h Tour.
Booking amendments must be submit in writing and will only be effective once confirmed by 24h Tour.
Booking from 01 - 02 Rooms
- There will be no cancellation charges, if the cancellation (by email) is provided more than 14 days prior to arrival date.
- From 5 days to 13 days: 50% of contract rates for total night bookings
- Within 4 days or no-show: 100% of contract rates for total night bookings
Booking from 3 rooms up
- More than 30 days prior to arrival date: No charge.
- From 15 days to 30 prior to arrival date: 50% of contract rates for total night bookings
- From 07 to 14 days prior to arrival date: 80% of contract rates for total night bookings
- After 07 days prior to arrival date: 100% of contract rates for total night bookings
- No show and early check out: 100% of contract rates for total night bookings
For a list of unfiltered references from past trips,
please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org