Private Tour to World Heritage in Cambodia 5 Days offers the exploration to fascinating city of Phnom Penh, the capital of Cambodia, visiting the attractions that explain the history and culture of Cambodia before entering into the great Khmer Empire and the overwhelming beauty of the Temples of Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom.
|Destinations||3-stars hotels||4-stars hotels||5-stars hotels|
King Grand boutique or similar
Sunway Hotel or similar
|Raffles Le Royal or similar|
|Siem Reap||Sokha Roth Hotel or similar||Tara Angkor Hotel or similar||Sokha Angkor Hotel or similar|
- Private tours with Local English speaking guide
- Hotel accommodation as mentioned
- A/C transport throughout the tours
- All transfers with our A/C transport
- Entrance fee to any applicable tourist sites
- Meals as indicated (B=breakfast, L= Lunch, D=dinner)
- Cold water and towel during the trip
- Government tax & Service charge
What is excluded
- International flight ticket
- Domestic flight ticket from Phnom Penh – Siem Reap: $105 / pax
- Bus ticket from from Phnom Penh – Siem Reap: $15 /pax
- Visa stamps upon arrival of $30.00 per person
- Compulsory Gala Dinner on 24 Dec and 31 Dec
- Other meals not mentioned
- Tips & personal expenses
- Other not stated above
- Travel insurance.
- Phnom Penh
- Krong Siem Reap
Day 1: Phnom Penh Arrival (D)
After arriving in Phnom Penh, Asia Eyes Travel will welcome you and transfer to hotel. This city was once considered one of the most beautiful in the Orient, and despite its recent turbulent history it still retains a colonial charm. In the afternoon, we will visit the National Museum, the Silver Pagoda, the Royal Palace and Wat Phnom Temple, Phnom Penh's namesake, from where you can enjoy views over the tree-lined avenues of Phnom Penh during sunset. Overnight in Phnom Penh.
Day 2: Phnom Penh - Siem Reap (B/L/-)
Breakfast at hotel: Heading out of town we visit the Tuol Sleng Prison Museum and the notorious 'Killing Fields' of Choeung Ek, which will give us a deep insight into the painful bloody rule of the Khmer Rouge. We have time this afternoon, exploring Psar Toul Tom Pong, also called the Russian Market", where anything and everything is for sales. Transfer to Siem Reap with 2 options:
1. By flight takes 45 minuties
2. By Local bus takes 6 hours
Upon arrival, pick up and transfer to the hotel check in. Overnight at the hotel in Siem Reap
Day 3: Angkor Sightseeing (B/L/-)
After breakfast, we will take a morning tour of the temples takes in the South Gate of Angkor Thom, the famous Bayon, Baphoun, the Terrace of Elephants and Terrace of the Leper King. In the afternoon, we will visit the magnificent 12th century Angkor Wat. After that, we return to hotel after watching the sun set over Angkor Wat.
Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 4: Siem Reap - Banteay Srei, Kbal Spean (B/L/-)
After breakfast, we will depart for a visit to Banteay Srei, Kbal Spean (River of 1000 Lingas) and Banteay Samre. In the afternoon, we continue to visit the Grand Circuit taking in Pre Rup, Neak Poan and Preah Khan. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 5: Siem Reap - Departure (B)
This morning you will be free until your flight to next trip.