Day tour Halong Bay from $ 49 | all included + lunch + kayaking + visit cave + transfer
Our hand pick Premium Selection *** (Mid-Range 1 Day Cruises).
If you want to have a glint of breathtaking Halong Bay our daily full day tour would be the best choice. This join in tour offers you the overview of Halong Bay with at least 3,5+ hours cruising on Halong Bay. Discover Halong Bay aboard the Alova Day Cruise, a wooden Asian junk that combines classic beauty with modern comfort. With a hospitable crew and experienced tour guide will show you to explore tranquil scenery in the safest conditions.
You will have a chance to know about the floating village, discover their lives and visit a beautiful cave on Halong Bay. It is also available on this tour, visiting Thien Cung cave & lunch.
The tour guides are friendly and knowledgeable and this tour is friendly and safe for families with children and we guarantee you 100% satisfaction.
We depart daily from Hanoi or Halong Bay, Bai Chay Harbor.
- Hạ Long Bay
- Thiên Cung
|07h45||Picking up from 24h Tour, 44 Hang Tre Street and depart for Halong Bay|
|10h30||Stopping over to stretch the legs on the way|
|12h30||Boarding Alova Day Cruise and Cruising on the bay|
- Welcome Drink
- Safety briefing
- Lunch with Vietnamese dishes
- Visiting Thien Cung cave (Heaven Cave)
- Enjoying fresh fruits
- Disembarking to get on shuttle bus
|18h00||Short stop to stretch your legs|
|20h30||Saying goodbye to you at your hotel/stay. Trip ends|
Dietary or special food request
In order to take care about your special food request we would like you to inform us by email in advance. firstname.lastname@example.org
Itinerary is subject to change upon weather conditions
Doctor and Pharmacy are not available on Alova Day Cruise
We arrive back in Hanoi between 8:30pm & 9:00pm – if you have to catch a flight, bus or train later in the evening, contact us to assist you with your schedule and transportation choices.
- Pick up from our office at 2 Hang Buom
- Transfer by A/C modern bus
- English speaking guide for the duration of the trip
- Seafood lunch, Vietnamese cuisine
- 2 small bottles of water per person
- 45 minute kayaking around Halong Bay
- Visiting Thien Cung Cave
- All entree fees, biking trip
- Kids & Family friendly
- Visit fishing village
- All indicated in our itinerary
- Beverages and travel insurance
- Tips and personal expenses
- All not indicated in our itinerary
What do I need to bring?
- Passport with valid visa
- Booking or Service Ticket confirmation from us
- Cash for personal expense (Vietnamese Dong or USD)
What do I need to know?
- During the period November to March it is advisable to pack rainwear and warm clothing, your camera and lots of batteries.
- Not accept credit card payment on board
- Outside beverage has applicable corkage fee
- Travel light, as you can please arrange to keep big luggage at your hotel
During the period April to November it is advisable to a pack light rainwear. Furthermore bring your camera and lots of batteries. A wide brimmed hat, sunglasses and other sun protection is advisable.
How much luggage can I take? Your vehicle has limited space so please keep your luggage to a maximum of 15kgs in a backpack or soft overnight bag and include a small day pack to hand carry for easy access to camera, sunscreen, water etc. Inhibitions can be left in the luggage storage rooms at your hotel with your other unwanted baggage or at our booking office.....
24h Tour is doing all possible to make your journey and travel experience an unforgettable one. Weather conditions, we unfortunately cannot control. Our apologies for that!