3 days & 2 nights at Halong Bay starts from 305 $ | 102 $ per day - per person
All Incl: Private Cabin + Guide + Meals + Fees + Kayaking + Tai Chi Session & more...
Vietnam 24h Tour’s - premium selected cruise trips combine the meaningful small-group travel experiences we’ve made famous with a little more polish. Start cruising and enjoy the romantic waves of Halong Bay with Pelican cruise.
Explore & overnight in your own private cozy luxury cabin with a fascinating and breathtaking peaceful view on this unique UNESCO World Heritage Site, surrounded with thousands of limestone karsts and isles in various shapes and sizes.
We know our stuff over the years and we don’t mince our words.
And if a cruise in Halong Bay isn’t up to scratch you won’t find it on our selections list, you're just going to have to join us & enjoy!
Are you ready for a unique & unforgettable experience and memories you will treasure forever?
High Season period: from 01/01/2018 till 30/04/2018 and from 01/10/2018 till 31/12/2018
|Cruise Cabin||Cabin setup||Cabin price||Price for||Price per pax|
|- Deluxe Double||Double/twin bed||638 $USD||2 pax||319 $USD|
|- Deluxe Single||Single bed||429 $USD||1 pax||429 $USD|
|- Suite||Double/twin bed||698 $USD||2 pax||349 $USD|
|- Suite Single||Single bed||489 $USD||1 pax||489 $USD|
|- Royal Suite||Double/twin bed||890 $USD||2 pax||445 $USD|
|- Royal Suite Single||Single bed||669 $USD||1 pax||669 $USD|
|- Family Deluxe for 3 pax||Double/twin bed + Extra bed||1107 $USD||3 pax||369 $USD|
|- Family Deluxe for 4 pax||Double/twin bed||1300 $USD||4 pax||325 $USD|
|- Family Suite for 3 pax||Double/twin bed + Extra bed||1227 $USD||3 pax||409 $USD|
|- Family Suite for 4 pax||Double/twin bed||1436 $USD||4 pax||359 $USD|
Low Season period: from 01/05/2018 till 30/09/2018
|Cruise Cabin||Cabin setup||Cabin price||Price for||Price per pax|
|- Deluxe Double||Double/twin bed||610 $USD||2 pax||305 $USD|
|- Deluxe Single||Single bed||415 $USD||1 pax||415 $USD|
|- Suite||Double/twin bed||670 $USD||2 pax||335 $USD|
|- Suite Single||Single bed||469 $USD||1 pax||469 $USD|
|- Royal Suite||Double/twin bed||858 $USD||2 pax||429 $USD|
|- Royal Suite Single||Single bed||659 $USD||1 pax||659 $USD|
|- Family Deluxe for 3 pax||Double/twin bed + Extra bed||1047 $USD||3 pax||349 $USD|
|- Family Deluxe for 4 pax||Double/twin bed||1236 $USD||4 pax||309 $USD|
|- Family Suite for 3 pax||Double/twin bed + Extra bed||1167 $USD||3 pax||389 $USD|
|- Family Suite for 4 pax||Double/twin bed||1356 $USD||4 pax||339 $USD|
* As we would like to surprise you about our quality & services all our tour prices are included as mentioned in our itinerary. Our pricing is only applicable as individual or group bookings as mentioned in our price table, in general you only need some pocket money for your personal expenses as for your drinks.
AIRPORT PICK UP & DROP OFF SERVICE
Vietnam 24h Tour offers wide range of transportation services for all over Vietnam especially car rental service with private driver & Airport Transfer Services.
We specially take care from your moment of arrival until leaving. We pay attention to detail & understand your expectation. We do not simply provide transportation services, we aim to be your travelling companion.
More info or book directly airport transportation click here...
IMPORTANT TO KNOW ABOUT HALONG BAY BEFORE YOU BOOK WITH US
Please note that Vietnam 24h Tour, tries at all time to give an accurate illustration of the proposed itinerary for 2 days & 1 night on Halong Bay. This is our strenght to be open and honest and to be clear in information to our clients with our reputation during the time we operate, you are traveling to most popular touristic destination in Vietnam. Our intensions are not to create over expectation of your trip, that’s why we would like to share joining a trip like this give you a great experience and a caught a glimpse of breathtaking Halong Bay.
But we would like to highlight that Halong Bay will be popular touristic destination as doing the activities and visiting the caves or islands during day 1 and 2, if your schedule allow we advise you to join the option for 3 days & 2 nights on Halong Bay this all for a more better holiday experience, where on the 2nd day you will discover Halong Bay on a non-less-touristic way on a smaller cruise cruising around, to incorporate experience from past travellers' comments and our own research. We just want you in the right mindset before booking & visiting breathtaking Halong Bay.
Check Now | 3 days & 2 nights option for a better Cruise experience in Halong Bay
CANCELATION POLICY FOR HALONG BAY CRUISE BOOKINGS
- More than 30 days prior to check-in: free of charge
- From 30 to 7 days prior to check-in: 10% of total rates
- From 6 to 3 days prior to check in: 50% of total rates.
- Less than 3 days prior to check-in: 100% of total rates.
- No-Show: 100% of total rates.
Cancellation notice must be send to us via email. Refunds will be processed in between 48 hours or directly at our office during openings hours.
CANCELLATION DECISION MADE BY MANAGEMENT BOARD OF HALONG BAY
When cancellation decision are made by Management Board of Halong Bay on the day of the trip in case of bad weather conditions or other safety matters. In such case, we will make alternative travel arrangement for you on request or offer refund in accordance with the cruise policy on the non joined services following your itinerary. Refunds will be processed directly at our office during openings hours.
This information has been compiled with care and good faith. They give an accurate illustration of the proposed arrangements for this holiday. Occasionally our itineraries are updated during the year to incorporate improvements stemming from past travellers' comments and our own research.
The information given in your itinerary may be slightly different on the day of your departure. It's very important that you print and review a final copy of your Itinerary & Trip Notes a couple of days prior to travel, in case there have been changes that affect your plans, we always handover before your departure our latest updated itinerary. If you have any queries, please contact us directly we are here to help you!
While we operate successful different options for our “Halong Bay Cruise” trips in this region throughout the year, some changes may occur in our itineraries. Circumstances beyond our control such as changes in local conditions, inclement weather to timetables and transport routes or other reasons could force us to make changes to this itinerary. Any costs shown are subject to change, though are an accurate reflection of costs at time of writing.
This can happen with little notice so please be prepared for modifications to the route. The order and timing of included activities in each location may also vary from time to time.
Please also note that visa requirements are subject to change and are the responsibility of the traveller and not that of Friends Travel Vietnam.
To secure your booking, you have settled your down-payment with us. The balance due is payable upon your arrival in Hanoi at Vietnam 24h Tour office at 3rd Floor No. 23 Hang Voi street, on the day before your scheduled departure. It’s possible to settle by cash or credit card (settle by card there might be an applicable transaction fee).
Be aware that our prices are not inclusive of transfer fees levied by your bank and oversea bank - please ask your bank to transfer the sum prior deduction or any shortfall.
The booking is only confirmed when full payment is completed on at least a day before your departure or if agreed others by email. We reserve the right to release part or full booking if the full payment is not completed as deadline. Payment in Vietnam Dong is to be made equivalent to the amount in United States Dollars at the official exchange rate of the VietcomBank at the time of your booking.
We recommend that you take a moment to read through this information before travelling, and would appreciate any feedback on how well it's being implemented in the field.
- Ha Long
The information below on your itinerary and details are intended to assist you as you consider your travel options for Vietnam with Vietnam 24h Tour. In addition to the detailed itinerary each tour has been supported with some useful information to provide you with an overview of your accommodation & meals, all things as money, passports, visas, vaccinations, insurance, clothing, personal equipment and much more to help you with your travel preparations.
DAY 1 : Hanoi – Halong Bay (L/D)
7.30 - 19.30 :
- Our shuttle bus will come to pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi centre. Drive to Halong City. Enjoy the landscape of the Red River Delta country side.
- Stopover at Hai Duong province for refreshment about 30 minutes
- Arrive at Tuan Chau island – Take break and welcome drink at Pelican Halong Cruise Lounge
- Transfer to Pelican Halong Cruise
- Welcome drink - receive cruise briefing, safety instructions and check in. Start cruising and explore Halong Bay - one of the New Seven Wonders of Nature.
- Enjoy buffet lunch with Vietnamese dishes served while cruising through the bay, passing the most beautiful and quiet areas, such as Incense Burner, Dog Stone Islet, Fighting Cock, Soi Sim beach, Coconut Three Island
- Visiting Luon cave, the perfect combination of lime-stone mountains and jade-green sea by bamboo boat with local people or kayaking based on your preference. Enjoy quiet space and pure air, you will feel relaxed truly. If you are lucky, you will see monkeys on islands.
- Visiting the beautiful Ti Top beach for swimming (if the weather permits), Ti Top Beach is especially famous for its fresh atmosphere, clean water, and smooth white sand that create a great ambiance for tourists to relax or passengers can take steps to reach on the top of Ti Top beach to have a whole panorama view of Halong Bay.
- Back to the boat and free time while sailing to Luon Bo area, and anchor overnight.
- Option: Massage service available. Please book with Cruise Manager directly (please see massage menu)
- Attend the Cooking class on sundeck – How to make Vietnamese spring rolls - traditional Vietnamese food. Then enjoy Happy Hour (Buy one drink-get one free). It is time for chit chat and relaxing. Watch the magnificent sunset over Halong Bay.
- Dinner – Deluxe Vietnamese BBQ Set Menu Dinner
- Evening activities include: Leisure time to enjoy a chat around the bar, watching movies and many sort of Vietnam cultural films, relaxing and spending a romantic night on Pelican Halong Cruise’s music, playing cards, chess are available, reading magazines in room and dining room. You may also try your luck at squid fishing & fishing from the boat.
End of Program for Day One.
DAY 2 : Halong – Bai Tu Long – Halong (B, L, D)
- Taking part in Tai Chi class on the sundeck (duration about 30 minutes)
- Coffee, tea and pastries for breakfast are served in the dining room with morning view of bay’s landscape.
8.30 - 19.30
- Transfer to day boat for visiting Cua Van village, a small community with around 700 residents living in the root of Ngoc Mountain. Visit Cua Van village by a rustic – row boat, meet the local people who will help you row the boat for sightseeing. Enjoy quiet space and fresh air, you will feel truly relaxing.
- Back to day boat for visiting Bai Tu Long Bay, enjoy beauty of Bai Tu Long Bay, free kayaking and swimming at Ba Ham Lake area situated in the middle of a narrow, rectangular area, with the all four sides enclosed by vertical cliffs. (if the weather permit).
- Set menu lunch served on day boat.
- Back to Pelican Halong Cruise. Free time on boat for relaxing.
- Option: Massage service available. Please book with Cruise Manager directly (please see massage Menu)
- Attend the Cooking class on sundeck. Enjoy Happy Hour (Buy one drink-get one free). Watch the magnificent sunset over Halong Bay.
- Deluxe Vietnamese Dinner will be served.
- Evening activities include: Leisure time for chatting around the bar, watching many sorts of Vietnam cultural films. Relaxing and spending a romantic night on Pelican Halong Cruise’s music. Reading magazines in room and dining room. You may also try your luck with squid fishing on the boat.
End of Day Two program
DAY 3 : Halong – Hanoi (Br)
06.00 – 08.00
- The day starts early onboard with Tai Chi class session on the sundeck. Tai chi, also called Tai chi chuan, combines deep breathing and relaxation with slow and gentle movements.
Coffee, tea and pastries for breakfast are served in the dining room with morning view of bay’s landscape.
08.00 – 11.30
- Transfer by tender to Sung Sot Cave. Walk up about 100 steps to the cave entrance. It takes approximately 45 minutes for cave visiting. Visit Sung Sot Cave, one of the most biggest cave in Halong bay with beautiful stalactites and stalagmites. Return to the boat by tender. Proper shoes are highly recommended.
Back to Glory Legend Cruise. Check out and settle your bill at reception.Back to Disembark to Tuan Chau Wharf. Say goodbye to the crew.
12.00 – 17.00
- Return to Hanoi by shuttle bus.
- Stop over the middle to visit a traditional workshop and refreshment about 30 minutes.
- Arrive in Hanoi. End of the trip.
- Full equipped luxury en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
- All meals on board (02 lunches, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast)
- Complimentary 02 bottled mineral water inside the cabin
- Complimentary morning tea and coffee
- Welcome drink
- Tai Chi
- Cookery demonstration
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Local rowing boat
- Shuttle bus (from Hanoi to Halong Bay and return)
- Fruits and local wine party
- Internet wifi on dining room
- Fishing equipment
- English speaking guide
- On board insurance and service charges
- Tips and other personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
PICK UP / DROP OFF
You will see that the pick up and drop off time are well noted in the cruise itinerary. Generally speaking, almost al cruise trip will start at noontime, thus if you are leaving from Hanoi, you will need to depart between 7:45AM and 8:30AM to meet the cruise schedule. Standard included is a seat on the shuttle bus provided by the cruise service. There are 2 ways to be picked up for your departure, we always pick you up as confirmed by email.
HOTEL / STAY:
- Pick up zone only from Hanoi Old Quarter
- From hotel or stay
- Please wait at the lobby
* Client will be responsible to confirm their stay in Hanoi Old Quarter, if not confirmed your stay for pick-up you will be required to come to our meeting point at 7:30AM, we always reconfirm your pick up details departing time by email
- From "Vietnam 24h Tour's" office
- Address Hanoi Old Quarter at 3rd Floor No. 23 Hang Voi street.
Not being on time or being present is seeing as non-shown up!
The cruise trip will return to the harbor by 11 AM or 12 PM on the last day of the trip and you can expect to reach your hotel in Hanoi or our office between 4:00 and 4:30PM.
Keep in mind to arange and plan your travel accordingly to your itinerary. For example if you arrive at Hanoi airport at 9:30AM, it will be too late for a cruise departing on the same day. Similarly, any onward flight or train trip from Hanoi will need booked to be later than 7PM so that you can avoid all the hassle involved.
Please ask for advice if needed or if you are not sure about it.
WHAT TO BRING
Most of the cases, Halong Bay will be a side trip from your grander voyage to Vietnam. If possible, leave your luggage with a hotel (if trusted) and bring only day pack with you to best enjoy the trip. Take into account that you will need to carry them onto the shuttle bus, then onto the deck, then from the deck back to land. The lighter you pack, the better. Below are a few tips for you to pack smartly.
Travel documents: These are essential and you may be denied boarding without valid documents such as passport and visa.
Clothes: You will need at least 3 set of clothes: for casual day wear, for evening wear and for swimming if you plan to do so. If you travel between May and October, it is fine to bring shorts and skirts and short sleeve shirts. For the rest of the year, bring extra sweaters since Halong Bay can get quite cold. In December and January for example, bring some light jackets.
Water bottles: Although the cruise will have water ready for you, some shuttle bus will not have them. Keep yourself hydrated all through out the trip to best enjoy it. Please note that water will not be complimentary.
Footwear: Sandals and walking shoes are both fine though the frequent exposure to water may make your feet wet and stinky with high capacity shoes. Sandals, on the other hand, may make you feel uncomfortable walking insides the caves or when you climb the rock to the top of some grotto's.
Electronic device: Camera is another essential item on your to-pack list. Charge the battery to full before you leave Hanoi and always leave them charged when you are in the cabin. There are so many things in Halong Bay to capture photos of and you do not want to miss the opportunity. Bringing the laptop or expensive device with you to Halong Bay may be better than leaving them at the hotel back in Hanoi. Always keep an eye on your personal belongings to minimize the risks. Unless otherwise noted, all cruises on our website are equipped with wifi facility for you to keep in touch with friends and relatives.
Others: A raincoat will be helpful in rainy summer months. The cruise will have umbrella ready but it does not hurt to bring your own. Sunglasses and sunscreen also work great for the sunbathing moments on the top deck of cruise and junks. Bring your medication if required by doctor. If you are seasickness, stock up on pills. Waterproof backpack.
What not to bring:
Below are what you should not bring with you on board – some are prohibited by the cruise:
Firearms, in-flammables, sharp objects, Illegal drugs and substances, Irons, hot plates and kitchenware, Alcoholic beverages, Pillows, Blankets & Towels those are already provided on board.
WEATHER CONDITIONS HALONG BAY
Max - Min
Max - Min
DIETARY OR SPECIAL FOOD REQUEST
In order to take care of your special food request we would like you to inform us by email in advance. firstname.lastname@example.org
ADVANCED REGISTRATION WILL BE REQUIRED
Please provide us your passport information (name, date of birth, passport number, visa validity) prior to departure.